Lancaster General Hospital
3054 Human Resources-Employment
Human Resources - Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
M-F, Daylight, ability to Work from Home
Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is currently seeking an Executive Recruiter to support the Talent Acquisition Team. This highly visible role will coordinate talent identification and full life cycle recruiting for all exempt professional roles within the Lancaster General Health System. This position is responsible for designing recruitment strategies for specialized and high-level positions to support evolving business needs and initiatives. This includes ensuring a ready supply of diverse talent for the health system within assigned areas.
- Develop specific recruiting strategies with hiring manager for open positions. Implement identified recruiting strategy including development of internal job posting, external advertising, Internet sourcing and management of external relationships if appropriate (e.g. outsourced recruiting firms, search firms etc.).
- Coordinate internal job posting activity and refer qualified internal applications to department managers. Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Works with upper level management to develop and implement external recruitment and sourcing strategies for assigned positions, including executive and specialized positions.
- Effectively communicates with upper level management and candidates on status of recruitment process.
- Advises and coordinates complex interview teams for assigned positions, including coordinating the logistics of candidates on the day of the interview.
- Develop and manage relationships with schools, programs, community agencies, and professional associations, including attendance at college recruiting events, career days and job fairs in order to ensure pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen applications and resumes, screen candidates accordingly, and determine suitability for employment within LG. Contact, screen, and refer applicants for assigned positions; provide information about LG Health System and career opportunities within the System.
- Work with manager to develop job offers including salary quotes; extend job offers to internal and external candidates.
- Supports Physician Recruitment by helping to source provider candidates as needed.
- Coordinates relocation of new hires including identifying support from realtors; securing temporary housing; and setting up key contacts within the area to ensure an easy transition to the area.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 07/19/2019
- R.N. or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Eight (8) years of Human Resources experience
- Five (5) years of experience in recruitment to include executive or provider recruitment
- Current knowledge of (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.