Evening On-Call RN - Penn Med Home Health (7 days on, 7 days off)
Penn Medicine Home Health
3111 Lancaster Team
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
At Penn Medicine Home Health Lancaster General Health, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset and we have been servicing adults and seniors with home health care services in the Lancaster area for dozens of years! If you enjoy helping others and making a difference in people's lives, working for Penn Medicine Home Health could be a perfect fit.
Why Should You Join Our Team? We have an EXCELLENT benefit package and clinicians who care deeply about their patients and peers!
- Competitive Salaries
- 403b Match + additional employer contribution
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
Responds to patient calls as needed during evening hours.
Implements and evaluates the interventions identified in the medical and nursing Plans of Care and initiates necessary revisions.
Serves as a liaison with internal and external customers and clinicians to assure effective communication. Acts as a patient advocate to promote goal attainment.
Documents the delivery of care to comply with regulatory requirements, agency policy, procedures and standards of practice.
Coordinates home health aides, LPN, patient/caregiver and families in the provision of care.
- Displays time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic and advanced cardiac diseases and treatment of patients.
- Demonstrated IV competence as defined by the agency.
Posted on 01/14/2020
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- One year of RN nursing experience required
- Home Health experience preferred