Employer Health Liaison
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained five year Magnet ® recognition status for the fifth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
HOURS: Full Time (1.0 FTE; 40hrs/wk) normal working hours with occasional extended hours to meet networking opportunities. This position will require travel primarily within Lancaster County.
Learn more about Penn Medicine HealthWorks: https://www.lancastergeneralhealth.org/services-and-treatments/corporate-health-services
POSITION SUMMARY: Develop and implement outreach activities to employers in Lancaster County designed to increase awareness and increase business volumes for the LG healthcare system. Work in conjunction with LG Business Development Group to develop and implement an integrated corporate sales and marketing function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Identify target employers, develop benchmarks and projected volume goals for accounts and prioritize an ongoing consistent direct sales call strategy to build awareness and increase business volumes to the LG Healthcare system.
- Implement the direct sales call plan and develop and maintain successful relationships with local employers to increase volumes.
- Develop and utilize formal presentations for use with existing and potential customers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement company-sponsored seminars/conferences to educate existing and potential customers.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Develop baselines and measurements to be tracked, documented and reported on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with Penn Medicine HealthWorks operational managers to ensure proper communication and support of their areas by communicating identified customers needs and collaborating with operational staff.
- Monitor effectiveness of assigned business unit services by conducting, analyzing and reporting surveys.
- Maintain a through knowledge of LG services in order to achieve cross-selling and generate new business.
- Assist in the development of sales goals and provide input for preparation of annual budget.
- Coordinate on going communication to employers.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree is required.
- Valid drivers’ license with ability to safely operate personal vehicle.
- At least three years successful experience in outside sales and building relationships with customers
- Healthcare sales experience or business to business sales experience is preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. #LI-MD1
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 09/09/2021