Education Innovation Partner
PA College Of Health Sciences
9842 Education Innovation
Learning Development- Leadership
This position assists in the cultivation, development, and execution of enrollment efforts throughout the Penn Medicine System. Also serving as a liaison Penn Medicine entities, and other health systems, the Education Innovation (EI) Partner works with management and staff to identify opportunities for professional growth for clinical and non-clinical staff through academic programs at the College. The EI Partner contributes to the strategic and marketing plan that ultimately drive enrollment results for College academic programs and increases partnership revenue for PA College.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (ability to perform with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Promotes and contributes to the enhancement of PA College’s high performing learner-centered environment.
- Identify, develop and leverage educational and workforce training opportunities that lead to collaborative partnerships with Penn Medicine.
- Support productive, professional relationships with key personnel in new and existing partnership arrangements with Penn Medicine.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate Penn Medicine workforce needs and when appropriate recommend further program offerings.
- Work cross-functionally with Penn Medicine and PA College stakeholders to help build PA College program offerings.
- Support a pipeline of Penn Medicine partnership opportunities and identify inroads to relevant stakeholders.
- Engage the appropriate members of the PA College team as needed to drive forward all business partnership opportunities and close agreements.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all contacts and revenue projection pipeline of partnership opportunities.
- Provide timely responses to partnership opportunities and work in a consultative manner will all partnership constituents to deepen the Penn Medicine relationship and create annuity revenue and renewal opportunities for partnerships with PA College.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in College networking events and meetings.
- Ensure appropriate PA College Brand integration and awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Education, Certifications, and Licensure:
- BA/BS degree, Business degree preferred
- 50% travel required
To perform this job successfully…..
- Background in or understanding of the healthcare systems and structure
- Good understanding of higher education, particularly in the health sciences programs
- 3-5 years sales and/or marketing experience
- Good business acumen skills
Posted on 08/07/2019
- Master’s in Business Administration