Director of Business Operations Penn Med Home Health
Penn Medicine Home Health
2015 Administration/Shared Services
Penn Med Home Health LG Health Leadership
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time- Day Shift
Reporting to the CEO, manages, directs, and performs professional, administrative and customer service duties associated with Penn Medicine Home Health. Manages business development, office support, and billing compliance staff. Responsible for access to care, facility management, and all associated support services related to the delivery of home health services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Ensures daily oversight and direction in relation to planning, supervision and management of billing compliance, insurance authorization, and office support/administrative functions.
- Establishes and administers departmental policies and procedures that seek to ensure prompt billing compliance activities including EMR work queue monitoring in all areas of responsibility
- Establishes business development goals and identifies strategies necessary for coordination of care and improved access to home health services including developing or expanding programs.
- Responsible for evaluating revenue cycle functions and identifying areas for improvement
- Manages all aspects of the facility including maintenance, vendor relationships, and emergency preparedness.
- Responsible for clinical supply management, office supplies, and forms needed to support staff, patients, and the organization
- Continuously monitors and evaluates the procedures within the administrative departments ensuring prompt follow up related to orders management and customer service.
- Oversees and directs daily business operations and works closely with Leadership team to identify and develop operational efficiencies.
- Functions as a Super User for the Epic Electronic Medical Record.
- Monitors workload and delegates responsibilities to meet departmental administrative needs including cross training and professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field.
- Five (5) years healthcare experience required.
- Minimum of tow (2) to three (3) years progressive supervisory experience.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Electronic Medical Record specifically EPIC.
- Understanding of Revenue Cycle and Budgeting.
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
Five (5) years Home Health care experience preferred.
Posted on 01/07/2020