Director Human Resources
Strategic HR/Business Partners I
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides strategic human resource consulting to leaders on broad range of human resource issues in support of developing and advancing organizational goals. Translates business unit strategy into talent and workforce strategies to accomplish results. Serves as primary contact for HR initiatives and serves as expert in full life cycle of HR services for the client. Consults in areas of talent strategies, organizational development, leadership coaching and support and leads HR team to address employee relations, performance management alternatives and solutions. Utilizes human capital analytics to improve and influence key decisions and prioritize human capital initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Partners and consults with leaders of business units to identify strategic human resource practices and programs which support business strategies and objectives.
- Designs and applies organizational development and change management strategies that influence organizational change in support of business strategies.
- Provides guidance and recommendations on workforce planning, succession planning and other talent development engagement and retention plans to deliver business results.
- Identifies training and development needs of assigned business areas; works with various educational resources in system to support development of business-critical workforce and leadership competencies.
- Leads committees and work groups charged with implementing organizational and departmental improvement strategies.
- Manages complex employee relations issues requiring consultation with legal and other areas of the business to achieve resolution.
- Provides direction to human resource business partners to respond to client needs. Utilizes human capital analytics to improve and influence key decisions and prioritize human capital initiatives.
- Facilitates meetings and retreats as appropriate to identify, clarify and resolve problems or business challenges.
- Problem solves using information, policy, procedure, data and compliance information to identify best fit approach/response to meet customer requirements.
- Partners with HR functional areas to roll-out enterprise wide HR policies and programs.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- 7-10 years of related professional experience required with in-depth knowledge of Human Resources is required.
- Demonstrated business acumen, consulting and coaching skills; advanced communication skills with ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy and sensitivity is required.
- Critical thinking, decision making and proven relationship building skills is required.
- Advanced training and presentation skills is required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Posted on 08/12/2019