Development Services, Data Information Analyst
LG Health Foundation
9690 Administration - Foundation
HOURS: Full-Time (1.0 FTE); 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
ATTENTION-Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide data and analytical support needed to implement an effective grateful patient fundraising program and provide a systematic and strategic way of identifying new donors for emerging funding priorities for LG Health.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Program to identify new annual and major gifts prospect for the key service lines and other funding priorities as identified by the leadership of Lancaster General Health.
- Cultivates an effective prospect management system including research and identification of potential major donors for the LG Heath Foundation.
- Proactively identifies and qualifies new prospects and helps expand, organize and prioritize the prospect pool looking at various constituencies (event attendees, donors).
- Serves as the liaison with the Foundations donor wealth screening vendor to manage the process for regular screening of donors and prospects (including grateful patients).
- Manages research and prospect management policies and procedures.
- Stays informed with the evolving regulations related to fundraising and HIPAA to ensure LG Health’s grateful patient program is compliant.
- Tracks effectiveness of grateful patient fundraising tactics to maximize ROI.
- Provides input to include strategic prospects in mailing lists for event invitations, appeals and other communications.
- Develops, implements and maintains a plan to collect and utilize data and information related to philanthropy and Foundation activities/metrics.
- Develops and maintains development productivity reports/metrics to be reviewed at monthly Prospect Management meetings.
- Works with Development Services Manager on fully utilized donor database, wealth screening to meet the evolving needs of prospect tracking/research.
- Works with LG Health IT on data management needs related to the grateful patient fundraising program.
- Helps prepare donor and prospect briefings for LG Health Leadership, development staff, and volunteers for the purpose of donor cultivation and solicitation.
- Generates regular action reports, to track recent major gift activity under portfolio management.
- Organizes monthly prospect review meetings for development staff.
- Keeps abreast of advances in computer software and utilization related to healthcare philanthropy.
- Leading the clinician engagement program by providing metric dashboards.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Assists with Volunteer Development committees related to volunteer’s prospect and donor calls.
- Provides support at special events and special projects and to other staff as needed.
- Assists in creating PowerPoint presentations for the President & Vice President of the Foundation.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5 years’ experience with donor research programs (WealthEngine, DonorSearch) and donor databases (ie: Raiser's Edge, DonorPerfect) is required.
- Healthcare or academic philanthropy experience is preferred.
- Understanding of IT programs and capabilities is preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
Posted on 09/23/2019