Data Analyst-Eliance Health Solutions
Eliance Health Solutions/Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
The Data Analyst will work alongside the Sales and Client Management teams to analyze current client performance and provide meaningful insights to help Eliance Health Solutions acquire new clients. The Data Analyst will be responsible for maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. The ideal candidate will have a passion for critically analyzing large data sets and summarizing to use in decision making. Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience required. Prior working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM systems is also desirable.
This position will perform research and provide insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, pricing, potential and existing customers, and current marketing campaigns. The role will work closely with a variety of employees within the company, primarily providing analytical, market analysis and technical support to the Sales and Business Development team. This consists of data analysis and delivery of insight on a wide range of internal and external based data sets needed to drive sales growth and development of the business.
- Extract and critically analyze large data sets from data storage and analytics tools. Manage data and initiate new ideas on how data analytics can be used to make Eliance Health Solutions attractive to prospective clients.
- Respond to broker Requests for Quotes (RFQ), and provide the appropriate materials for quoting. Interact/engage with Sales, Client Management, Business Development, Project Management, and external strategic partners (vendors, consultants). Maintain good relationships with all.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to develop strategies around data usage for both internal and external clients. Work with IT staff to enhance the usability of records to Sales Executives and Client Management in the field. Analyze results and provide to management in a format suitable for decision making. “Own” the accuracy of the databases.
- Make recommendations to improve sales proposals based on data analysis.
- Create provider disruption reports on an as-requested basis using medical claims data and Eliance Health Solutions’ preferred network of providers. Perform market research as needed to identify new market opportunities, identify and analyze competitors, capture market share data. Create surveys when needed. Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Produce and deliver frequent pricing analysis.
- Deliver ad-hoc reports as requested via Salesforce and/or internal claims data. Create a standard set of reports that can be accessed on a regular basis by employees not well-versed on Salesforce.
- Deliver monthly client reporting package for the Client Management team.
- Must be able to maintain Salesforce functionality with ability to make back-end changes as needed.
- Perform data entry when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Analytics or related field.
- Previous healthcare or managed care experience desirable.
- Knowledge of Medical Health Insurance, Wellness programs/products and Occupational Medicine services desirable
- Proficient/Advanced in Microsoft Excel – Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) a plus
- Salesforce/CRM knowledge.
- Ability to create and deliver reporting models and dashboards.
- Must be able to think critically when interpreting data and summarize accurately.
- Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to suggest improvements to data collection methods. Should have a bias toward offering ideas and recommendations based on data interpretation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be able to collaborate and work across departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted on 10/24/2019