Customer Relations Management (CRM - Salesforce) System Specialist
PA College Of Health Sciences
9870 Institutional Research
Position/Job Summary: The CRM Systems Specialist directly oversees the administration, configuration, and development of Salesforce CRM and CRM-related systems that support College recruiting, admissions, marketing, IT, and student services management. The position works within a team that collaborates with groups across the College to recommend business process improvements through use of technical solutions. The CRM Specialist will assist in CRM front end design, data integrity, end user training, and platform management to support student services. The CRM Specialist will also assist with generating reports and communicating outcomes. The position also works with other technical agents to leverage data and streamline platform functionality to enhance student experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The percentage of time spent performing primary functions is 80%. Qualified individuals must have the ability - - with or without reasonable accommodation - - to perform the following duties:
- Promote and contributes to the enhancement of PA College’s high performing learner-centric environment.
- Generate reports and dashboards for various departments to inform decision-making, particularly related to enrollment, applications and retention efforts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and design CRM solutions based on those requirements
- Identify and assist with CRM operational and technical improvements, enhancements, and system customizations.
- Assist and perform the platform’s administrative technical functions such as user on-boarding and security, data integrity, workflow automation, system maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Assist in establishing and managing protocols for CRM standard operating procedures and monitor systems for proper compliance.
- Manage multiple high priority projects as directed.
- Guide efficient and effective integration of business processes by leveraging Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Director of Data Operations and Analytics to validate accurate integration of data between Colleague and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness to explore potential relationships in the data, formulate meaningful information, and demonstrate a commitment to open communication and transparency with the data.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities: The percentage of time spent performing secondary functions is 20%. The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Assist preparing end-user documentation and conducting training
- Research and implement the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Educate users on new advancements and product offerings in the CRM and strategic enrollment management space.
Specific Education, Certifications, and Licensure:
To perform this job successfully must have
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce power user.
- Bachelor's degree in business, education, social science, or related field that includes coursework in statistics or equivalent training and/or experience overseeing Salesforce
- Higher Education recruitment and admissions
- Development of communication and campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong orientation toward teamwork and ability to influence others; thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Master’s degree in business, education, social science, or related field that includes coursework in statistics or equivalent training and/or experience overseeing Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proven record of successfully managing projects working independently, analyzing data and meeting deadlines.
- Service orientation, commitment to excellence and professional growth.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 06/23/2021