HOURS: Temporary, Part-time, Day Shift; Hours will be adjusted by training requirements; No on-call or planned holiday/weekend needs.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Credentialed Trainer is a super user working on and with the e-Health team to provide end user training and support by: Providing ongoing and just in time end user e-Health training and departmental support so that end users have a detailed understanding of the application and serving as a liaison between the Principal Trainer & Application teams and the end users.
- Deliver training for e-Health as it relates to current state, future state, upgrade and system changes
- Test and validate changes/enhancements to the training environment prior to training
- Collaborate with the Principal Trainers to develop content and materials for existing and new ongoing training efforts
- Assist in the preparation of communication materials for end users as it relates to e-Health system changes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of e-Health training, which includes soliciting participant feedback, and make program improvements to meet end user needs
- Compile and evaluate training data on an ongoing basis to asses educational needs to ensure objectives are met
- Provide operational expertise to ensure training programs are relevant and will prepare staff for new programs
- Assist with the execution of training and support for e-Health projects
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clinical Licensure as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- 4 years of experience in clinical operations
- Strong Communication skills, ability to work with all levels of management
- In-depth knowledge and experience with departmental operations and workflows
Posted on 08/22/2019
- 5 years of experience in a clinical care setting
- 2 years of experience providing end user support and/or training in a clinical setting
- Preceptor for new employees on unit/department
- Super User for clinical workflow and/or Epic functionality on unit/department