Corporate Services Recruiter (Full time/ Day shift)
POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinate talent identification and full life cycle recruiting for assigned departments and functions within the Lancaster General Health System. This position is responsible for designing recruitment strategies for specialized and high-level positions to support evolving business needs and initiatives. This includes ensuring a ready supply of diverse talent for the health system within assigned areas.
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
HOURS: Full Time (1.0 FTE; 40hrs/wk) Day Shift
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Develop and implement specific recruiting strategies, both internal and external, with hiring manager for open positions.
- Works with upper level management to develop and implement long term recruitment and sourcing strategies, based on market trends and anticipated business needs, within assigned area of responsibility.
- Communicates with upper level management and candidates on status of recruitment process, including the development of job offers while providing a high level of candidate care.
- Advises and coordinates complex interview teams for assigned positions, including coordinating the logistics of candidates on the day of the interview.
- Develop and manage relationships with schools, programs, community agencies, and professional associations, including attendance at college recruiting events, career days and job fairs in order to ensure pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinates relocation of new hires including identifying support from realtors; securing temporary housing; and setting up key contacts within the area to ensure an easy transition to the area. Oversight of day to day operations for specific recruitment market, including assigned Recruiters.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
- Assist with potential placement of individuals upon release to return to work.
- Complete employment reports for purposes of providing updates on recruitment process.
- Utilize and maintain current data in Workday for all positions.
- Coordinate new hire logistics with Talent Acquisition Coordinators as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field OR equitable experience.
- Eight (8) years of Human Resources experience
- Five (5) years of progressive recruitment experience
- Current knowledge of (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Prior supervisory experience
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 11/08/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.