College Student Employee
PA College Of Health Sciences
9855 Enrollment Services
Student Support Services
Provide support and/or coverage in various areas of the College by performing clerical duties and projects for administration, faculty and students of Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The percentage of time spent performing primary functions is 100%. Qualified individuals must have the ability with or without reasonable accommodation to perform the following duties.
- Promote and contribute to the enhancement of PA College’s high performing learner-centered environment
- Provide exceptional customer service through in person, electronic and telephone interactions.
- Provide general information, answer questions and direct individuals to appropriate party or service as necessary.
- Assist with the tasks and duties of the assigned work area as delegated by the department supervisor.
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of the assigned area in order to direct inquiries.
- Perform general receptionist duties, including typing, copying, filing correspondence, memos, letters, generic email boxes, etc.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities: The percentage of time spent performing secondary functions is 0%. The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above.
Education Requirements: Specific Education, Certifications, and Licensure.
- Active enrollment in a certificate or degree program at PA College.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully…
- Maintain good academic standing with the College
- Customer Service experience.
- Familiar with College resources, systems, and procedures.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 06/04/2021