Clinical Manager - Penn Med Home Health (1st Shift, 40 hours/wk)
Penn Medicine Home Health
3111 Lancaster Team
Clinical Supervisory/Support - LN
At Penn Medicine Home Health Lancaster General Health, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset and we have been servicing adults and seniors with home health care services in the Lancaster area for dozens of years! If you enjoy helping others and making a difference in people's lives, working for Penn Medicine Home Health could be a perfect fit.
Why Should You Join Our Team? We have an EXCELLENT benefit package and clinicians who care deeply about their patients and peers!
- Competitive Salaries
- 403b Match + additional employer contribution
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Directs daily patient care operations while supervising and coordinating the daily functions of staff, providing guidance and assistance as necessary.
- Completes and maintains schedule for clinical staff ensuring adequate coverage is available at all times while effectively managing overtime. Develops and implements a staffing plan attentive to the changing patient needs.
- Develops and implements goals for a one (1) to two (2) year period consistent with those of the Department and organization.
- Provides orientation, education and training for new employees. Provides and implements on-going continuing education and training for existing staff as needed and is responsible for ensuring all staff complete annual competencies within the designated timeframe. Promotes growth and development of staff.
- Serves as a patient experience advocate and leader by being a positive influence at all times in the handling of patient and employee issues. Communicates all LG Health policies, values, mission and vision with clarity and completeness.
- Oversees care coordination activities performed by the clinical staff in the team based care model. Assists in implementing, monitoring and actively participating in performance improvement initiatives to improve overall patient experience and quality of care.
- Assists in the preparation of unit revenue and expense budgets and provides input to any observed variances.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Posted on 12/09/2019
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse, issued by the PA State Board of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Current BLS Certification