CT Technologist:Computerized Tomography (40Hr/wk/Eve)
At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained five year Magnet ® recognition status for the fifth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Seeking technologist for busy, technologically advanced CT department. Experience preferred but willing to train motivated individual. Second shift position with every other weekend and Holiday rotation. Some on call rotation required.
Job title: CT Technologist :Computerized Technology (FT/Evenings)
This position is located in Lancaster, PA
$5,000 sign on minus taxes with a 2 year committment
Full-time, 1.0, 80 hours per two weeks working predominantly second shift 3:00pm-11:30 pm with every other weekend and holiday and occasional on call. Very busy, Technologically Advanced CT department. Will train the right individual.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Computerized Tomography (CT) Technologist is responsible for providing radiographic care for the purpose of diagnostic and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Performs all routine diagnostic radiographic CT procedures through proper patient positioning and technique selection, in accordance with established LG protocols, policies and procedures.
- Receives requests, checking for special instructions from the requesting physicians. Consults with Radiologists as necessary.
- Greets patients--confirming their identifications performing the correct procedures as directed and completely explaining the procedure to patient and family as directed.
- Operates and enters information through the hospital computer system. Documents required information and patient history in the electronic medical record. Documents other information as required.
- Completes examination, consultation, and billing procedures as required.
- Accurately and appropriately utilizes all computer related equipment, such as the electronic health record, email and the intranet.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an AMA-approved Radiological Technology, Nuclear Medicine or Radiation Therapy School.
- Certification/degree in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine, Computerized Tomography, or Radiation Therapy.
- CT Technologist must obtain CT Certification within 18 months of hire.
- CPR certification is required.
- Must have worked or studied in patient care environment and performed high quality imaging procedures.
- Two (2) years of advanced imaging experience.
This position requires a professional Certification
This position requires FBI and Child Abuse Clearances #LI-MD1
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 12/21/2021