COVID-19 Supervisor, Community Team- Temporary
7525 Contact Tracing
Contact Tracing 1 - Supervisor
This position is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Remote work will be available after completion of on site training for a period of 3-4 weeks.
HOURS: TEMPORARY- 6 month project -All shifts are available from 8am – 8pm Monday through Saturday. Sunday shifts are available from 8-5pm.
POSITION SUMMARY: This Supervisor will oversee a unit of approximately 30 people working remotely. This unit will be collectively responsible for calling people with COVID-19, helping make care plans for people with COVID-19, identifying and collecting contact details of people with COVID-19 and their contacts, and connecting contacts with various services (including social support structures, testing, clinical care, etc.). The team will provide education about COVID-19, on isolation and quarantine procedures and about social services. The Supervisor is responsible for the unit, to track progress against target goals, provide direct supervision, oversight, and mentorship to the unit, and will be the unit’s point of contact with the supervisory structures. The Supervisor will also perform many of the functions of the team, including being the primary point of contact for people with COVID-19. This efforts of this team will align with statewide-wide efforts to increase testing, improve communication and knowledge of effective strategies to reduce transmission, and implementation of isolation and quarantine.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Supervise a unit of approximately 30 people that collectively performs all functions of the COVID-19 Community Team response, including Case Investigation and Contact Tracing.
- Coordinate the unit’s schedules and assignments
- Provide daily remote supervision and troubleshooting.
- Perform phone calls as needed, including to contacts who have been exposed to COVID-19 and to refer patients and their families to different social services.
- Track daily and weekly progress for the unit including cases contacted successfully, contacts tracked and referred, and patients and contacts referred to social support systems
- Perform quality assurance through listening in on calls or to recordings of calls and providing feedback to team as well as participating in quality improvement conversations with supervisors
- Comply with the Department of Health and other mandated safety procedures or regulations
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in nursing, public health, or related degree required.
- Experience supervising teams in complex environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds during a time of crisis
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of social and community resources
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Data Entry
Posted on 07/15/2020
- Experience with Case Investigation and Contact Tracing
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience working in healthcare, social service or a community outreach program