Assistant Nurse Manager - Observation Unit
Lancaster General Hospital
4027 7EW Observation
This position is located in Lancaster, Pa
HOURS: Full-Time - 40 hrs/wk
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Asst. Nurse Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the delivery of patient care, and provides input into the development and evaluation of patient care. Patient care/customer service includes care/service to patients/customers in the following age groups: neonatal (birth to 30 days), pediatric (30 days through 12 years), adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years), and geriatric (65 years and above).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Oversees nursing activities related to patient care and assists in setting standards for accurate reporting and recording of patient symptoms, reactions and progress.
- Organizes patient care and ensures continuity of care based on knowledge of clinical nursing needs of patients.
- Collects objective data with regard to the clinical performance, attitude and self-development of each staff member.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse is required, issued by the PA State Board of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required.
- Three (3) years of clinical experience in related clinical field is required.
- One (1) year of leadership experience is required.
- Five (5) years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Three (3) years of leadership or management experience is preferred.
This position is located in Lancaster, PA.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
This position requires a professional license/certification.
Posted on 10/16/2019