Application Integration Administrator
PA College Of Health Sciences
9873 IT Enterprise Applications
Information Services- Analysis
The Office of Information Technology Services is currently accepting applications for a Application Integration Administrator. The ideal candidate is proactive and analytical with a customer service-focused mindset who enjoys working in a collaborative, high-performing environment. Join a team of IT professionals who are dedicated to maximizing the College’s existing technology and support to ensure the College is prepared for the rapidly-changing needs and goals of its students, staff and faculty.
The Role of the Application Integration Administrator
Under general supervision of the department director or senior administrator, the Application Integration Administrator will focus on developing and managing data/integration technologies and application administration. This position will install upgrades, configure, and administer the College’s data and integration architecture. This position will also provide application support pertaining to data related integration solutions and administration to relevant reporting applications.
Hours: Monday - Friday (dayshift); weekends, as needed, for business purposes.
• Must be a highly motivated, intelligent, resourceful and a quick learner.
• Extensive Knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016
• Familiar with Oracle database structure
• Experience with Ellucian Colleague Student Information System
• Experience with Salesforce SOQL
• Extensive knowledge administrating SAP Business Objects or Crystal Server
• Experience with SSIS
• Experience with Tableau Server or Power BI Report Server
• Experience with development of iPaaS
• Experience with Apache Spark
Specific Education, Certifications, and Licensure: Bachelor's degree required (Computer Science or related field is preferred) or equivalent experience.
To perform this job successfully….
- Two (2) years experience in each of the following is required for the position: Database Administration, Systems application problem solving and analysis, testing programs/systems, managing implementations and conversions.
*Please note that this is not a remote position.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 10/06/2020