Allied Health Recruiter
HOURS: Full Time (1.0 FTE; 40hrs/wk) Monday-Friday Day Shift.
POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinate talent identification and full life cycle recruiting for assigned departments and functions within the Lancaster General Health System. This position is responsible for ensuring a ready supply of diverse talent for the health system within assigned areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Develop specific recruiting strategies with hiring manager for open positions.
- Implement identified recruiting strategy including development of internal job posting, external advertising, Internet sourcing and management of external relationships if appropriate (e.g. outsourced recruiting firms, search firms etc).
- Coordinate internal job posting activity and refer qualified internal applications to department managers.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
- Develop and manage relationships with schools and programs including attendance at college recruiting events, career days and job fairs in order to ensure pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develop and implement external sourcing and recruiting strategies for assigned positions including acting as liaison with and addressing community agencies, community programs, schools and professional associations.
- Pre-screen applications and resumes, screen candidates accordingly, and determine suitability for employment within LG.
- Contact, screen, and refer applicants for assigned positions; provide information about LG Health System and career opportunities within the System.
- Work with manager to develop job offers including salary quotes; extend job offers to internal and external candidates.
- Assist with potential placement of individuals upon release to return to work.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- R.N. or B. S. Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- One year prior recruiting experience.
- Current knowledge of (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
This position is located in Lancaster, PA. #LI-MD1
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call Differentials
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
- Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
Posted on 03/08/2022
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.