At Lancaster General Health, our culture is what sets us apart and creates a lasting impression of our health system in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families. A role with us is more than just a job, we ask that you Live Your Legacy at LGH by finding your passion in your everyday role, committing to those you serve, and reaching for your personal best.
We are recognized as 1 of only 9 hospitals in the entire country with awards in Medicare.Gov, LEAPFROG and Healthgrades Americas 50 Best Hospitals. We have attained four-year Magnet ® recognition status for the fourth time with the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center (ANCC) and we are the 2018 recipient of the Foster G. McGaw Prize in recognition of the commitment to community service.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers a comprehensive benefits package:
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program so that our employees can stay actively engaged and committed to living their legacy every day. Together, we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Join us and be part of a team that empowers you to do more than your job and encourages you to:
Live Your Passion. Live Your Best. Live Your Commitment. Live Your Legacy.
Lancaster General Medical Grp
61275 Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Patient Care
Benefits of Joining Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking in addition to easy access to NJ shoreline or Delaware beaches. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a train ride away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, the downtown shopping and dining district and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
Job Title: Aesthetician
This position is located in Lancastger, PA.
Part-time, 0.5, 40 hours per two weeks working Monday through Friday flexible days and hours based on patient schedules, could do evening hours if works bettter for candidate. No weekends or holidays. Located at Plastic Surgery office .
- ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides services to enhance patient's appearance by different modalities (i.e. skincare, including chemical peels, laser treatments, cool sculpting). Also sees patients in consult to discuss other physician performed services such as fillers. Applies clinical precautions to all services based on patient's treatment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Maintains patient records and patient satisfaction in accordance with Lancaster General standards and protocols.
- Gathers and reviews patient information and pertinent clinical history.
- Provides cosmetic consultations for patients as appropriate and as directed by the surgeons or designee.
- Provides skin care services and client education within scope of licensure; including, but not limited to microdermabrasion, non-ablative laser therapies for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, oil reduction, laser vein removal, laser hair removal, laser age spot removal, facial peels, and camouflage make up for reconstruction patients.
- Demonstrates awareness of all product knowledge; recommends specific products and cosmetics for different skin types.
- Provides follow up care to patients in the office as needed.
- Informs patients of insurance and prescription requirements for products and services.
- Prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Assists with maintaining cosmetic product display area.
- Maintains any and all equipment used during the services provided.
- Maintains knowledge of new trends and services and market practices.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Current PA Cosmetology or Aesthetician license.
- Laser certification
- A licensed Medical Aesthetician with a minimum of two years experience in laser therapy, skin care, and make up application.
- Previous experience providing CoolSculpting treatments to patients.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing laser treatments.
This position requires a license or certification
This position requires FBI and child abuse clearances
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully: PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Posted on 12/28/2020