Adjunct Clinical (Radiography)
PA College Of Health Sciences
9559 Intercompany - PA College to Lancaster General Hospital
AS/AC Health Sciences
POSITION SUMMARY: Faculty provide didactic and/or clinical/laboratory instruction for students including the coordination, preparation and presentation of course materials and the evaluation of student progress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (ability to perform with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Promotes and contributes to the enhancement of PA College’s high performing learner-centered environment.
- Facilitates didactic, laboratory, and/or clinical instruction, using strategies that stimulate interest and maximize student learning.
- Incorporates current theories, research, and practice into the design of instruction, including plans for development and revision.
- Supervises and assesses student learning to achieve outcomes at the course and/or program level.
- Models professional values in support of the mission, vision, educational outcomes, and strategic direction of the College.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine transferability of courses.
- Participate in faculty meetings and College committees, as appropriate.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, and evaluation of courses, programs, and College strategies.
Specific Education, Certifications, and Licensure:
- Degree reflecting coursework applicable to the material to be taught.
- Current licensure in discipline as required by the governing bodies regulating practice in that discipline.
- Certification in a specialty as required for practice in that specialty.
- Programs with discipline-specific accreditation will conform to those standards when hiring faculty.
To perform this job successfully…..
Posted on 07/13/2020
- Two years’ experience in a clinical setting, if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Target hours - 7AM - 12PM; position primarily involves lab instruction.