3rd Shift Cafeteria Worker - PT
Lancaster General Hospital
1030 Food Service - Cafeteria
Food Service-Cafeteria Service
Position will work 20 hours/week between the hours of 11:3pm – 7:3am; every other weekend/holiday.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE.
Prepares, portions, and serves food and beverages required for cafeteria service and catered activities.
Collects money and maintains a pleasant environment in an area which is kept orderly, clean, and sanitary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
- Prepares miscellaneous food and beverage items in the prescribed manner and stores them properly.
- Portions food accurately and serves in an attractive manner.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Adequate math skills for handling money.
Posted on 08/27/2019
- One (1) year of experience in food service industry.
- One (1) year of experience with cash registers
- Completion of a three-month sanitation course.