Lancaster General Health Careers
|What happens after your application is submitted for a position at Lancaster General Health?
What enables us to deliver world-class care is a world-class culture. Our culture is what sets Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine apart and creates a lasting impression of us in the community and in the hearts of our patients and their families.
To ensure that we continue to hire individuals that embrace our culture, LG Health/Penn Medicine uses a short assessment to enhance our ability to evaluate candidates.
How the assessment works:
For current job openings at Lancaster Rehab Hospital, please call LRH Human Resources at (717) 406-3016 or e-mail HR@lancaster-rehab.com.
- Once applicants apply to a position, applications will be evaluated by a recruiter to ensure the candidates’ qualifications for a position. (Please note that due to volume, all applications may not be viewed for every position.)
- Candidates who are selected to move forward in the process will be sent a link to complete an online assessment. This link will be sent to the e-mail address included in the employment application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail.
- Applicants will have five (5) days to complete the assessment.
- Applicants with completed assessment results that are within the standards and requirements for the position they applied for may be contacted by a recruiter to further discuss the position.
- Applicants with completed assessment results that are not within the standards and requirements for the position will be notified and will not be eligible for consideration for similar positions at LG Health/Penn Medicine for six (6) months.